A step by step guide on completing online application for candidates who completed high school in Rwanda Before 2011
Before staring your online application consider the following:
- Browse our academic programmes through the link at the end of these guidelines.
- Navigate through the program description to check College and programme specific entry requirements. This will inform you about your eligibility to a particular programme(s).
- Take note of programmes that meet your career dreams. The system will allow you to make five choice at maximum.
- With the above information you will have understood our College systems and probably made a choice of academic programme(s) you want to apply for. It is now time to learn how the online application system works following guidelines below.
- Go to UR website www.ur.ac.rw under Admissions section at the main menu bar,
- Log in to student/staff portal,
- Complete Personal information & generate reference number and pin.
- Pay application fee to any of the UR Bank accounts mentioned below, using the reference number generated from the system. You will wait for at least 24 hours for your payment to be activated in the system and then proceed with application. PLEASE DO NOT PAY APPLICATION FEE THROUGH BK AGENTS
- Fill a special online application form available on admission website on the following link http://www.cmhs.ur.ac.rw/cmh/?q=applicationform or click on the Application form under quick links from www.admissions.ur.ac.rw The form shall be submitted together with the following documents;
- Certified copy of your Senior Six (S6) certificate and transcripts of your last year of Advanced General Certificate of Secondary Education,
- Copy of your National ID card or valid passport
- Certified copy of the equivalence with the Rwandan system ( only for applicants with foreign qualifications)
Below is the list of UR Bank accounts
A non-refundable application fee of 5,000Rwf for Local and EAC citizens and 6,000 RWF for International applicants must be paid in any one of following UR bank accounts in Bank of Kigali (BK):
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences ( CMHS), 00094-0651934-37
- College of Science and Technology (CST) 00094-0651935-36
- College of Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (CAVM) 00094-0651931-40
- College of Business and Economics (CBE) 00094-0651932-39
- College of Arts and Social Sciences (CASS) 00094-0651928-43
- College of Education (CE) 00094-0651933-38
For more information about programmes, admission requirements, guidelines for online application process please visit any of the UR Campus Application Resource Centres or log in to the Admissions website www.admissions.ur.ac.rw